“Enjoy a close and personal study of your wedding day featuring behind the scenes accounts, intimately reflecting the personalities of your family and friends. We use low light and low profile Digital Video Cameras, enabling us to work effectively in a discreet and professional manner. The end result will be a unique and artistic recap of your unforgettable day.”
- Visual Features – Envision offers various elements of effects and visual techniques to enhance the story of your video. Some sample techniques that may be used are listed for you here. Black & White, Sepia Tone, Slow Motion, Fish Eye, and we can shoot 30 or 24 frames per second, just like film and more …
- Steadicam is a camera technique we are known for and has a unique perspective and ability to unveil moments in a romantic moving way. Steadicam is a camera apparatus that enables the camera to glide in the air and produce fluid camera movement. This technique gives way to a dramatic cinematic feel to video footage and is very low key and unobtrusive.
- Wide-Screen: With our equipment we can shoot for a 4×3 standard definition format or widescreen 16×9 HDV. This is a format that you see now on Plasma and LCD TV monitors.
- Recap: All of our wedding video productions feature an edited “Recap” as well as a “Live Cut.” The Recap is the highlight of the video and is similar to a movie trailer of your wedding day. The recap is what you will watch over and over again, the whole reason to have a wedding video.
- The Live Cut is all the live footage from the ceremony and reception tastefully pieced together with transitions and clean edits.
- Approach – Our team of professionals are discreet, agile, and perceptive when it comes to documenting your day. Our goal is for you not to notice we are filming you and be surprisingly delighted when you see your finished video. Our best moments captured on video are when you are not aware of the camera.
- Timeline – Video is the one medium that allows you to relive your day as it actually happened and capturing the details, nuances and feelings is what we want your video to be about, your story! When you watch your video we want you to feel like a guest at your own wedding and enjoy the virtual tour of your day!
A Sample Timeline:
- Bride and groom getting ready
- Capturing details of the wedding -dress, flowers
- Having some fun before hand, family photos
- Bride and groom together
- Details of the location, place of ceremony
- Family & friends during the cocktail hour
- All the happenings of your reception
Professional Capabilities Include:
- Complete Production Services
- Post Production
- Projection Presentations
- DVD Authoring
- DVD & Video Duplication
Envisions Professional Experience Includes:
Weddings, Wedding Rehearsals, Anniversaries, Birthday Parties, Bar/Bat Mitzvahs, Graduations, Memorials, and other Special Occasions, Corporate Training, Television Productions and Live Events are all in Envisions repertoires.